Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Liverpool - £24.25ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join Liverpool's Looked after Children's (LAC) Team. The successful candidate will have some previous statutory experience of working with a LAC team or have done elements of LAC within previous role, understanding the process and procedure. The successful Social Worker must also be competent in planning and undertaking assessments, LAC reviews and care proceedings.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you must also have experience of effectively managing a diverse case load and be flexible to work when needed.
Benefits of this role as a LAC Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Working with an enthusiastic, experienced team
- Good management structure
As a Social Worker within LAC you will have some experience of:
- Attending court and completing court reports
- Attending Looked after Children reviews
- Statutory visits and duties
- Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
- Attending LAC reviews
- Completing a variety of assessments
- Working within the PLO
- A good understanding of the CLA process and procedure
As a LAC Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.