Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding Team - Hampshire - Up to £32 p/h
Hampshire are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team (CAST) within the Social Care industry in Eastleigh & Winchester, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension. The successful candidate should have experience in investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service (15 day assessments) as well as in-depth 45 day assessment. They should also be confident in report Writing (such as assessments, care plans, court reports), working With PLO (Public Law Outline), attending Child Protection meetings, Core Groups, LAC reviews, court and utilising Children in Need plans to work directly with Children.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment and Safeguarding team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Assessment and Safeguarding Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
- Section 47's
- Manage a caseload
- Parenting assessments
- Direct work with children and families
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.