Social Worker - Community Health Team - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
Tower Hamlets are currently looking for an experienced practitioner who has integrated experience within Adult Service.
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adult Social Worker you will:
- Carry out assessments of care and support needs for individuals with social care needs both in the community and in admission in the hospital.
- Undertake person-centred assessments that respect dignity and choice and promote independence. This includes risk assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments and contributing to multi - professional assessments when appropriate. Assessments are underpinned by the Care Act 2014.
- Identify adequate personal budgets by using an assessment tool (Framework I) to ensure that an adequate care package is put in place for individuals requiring social care support.
- Develop support plans with the service users to ensure that an adequate and appropriate care package is put in place to meet their identified care and support needs.
- Aim to organise service provision at cost effective prices while effectively meeting legal requirements.
- Ensure that individuals have access to adequate information that would promote their independence, maintain their safety and ensure wellbeing regardless of whether their require social work intervention.
- Currently take responsibility for resolving service user queries and responding to requests, within service standards and time frames.
- Work collaboratively within a multi-agency / multi-professional setting with relevant statutory agencies for example health service colleagues.
- Carry out NHS Continuing Healthcare checklist and contribute being part of the full assessment meeting.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.