Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - North London - Salary starting from £32,000 per annum + benefits
Our Client in North London is looking for a social worker to join their Safeguarding Team! This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an environment that offers superb progression and training opportunities.
- £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
- Retention payments
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
About the role:
- multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children’s needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
- manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- Undertake assessments
- Assess and identify risk and need in order to deliver successful intervention plans
- implement care plans
- produce court statements and attend if required
- keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
- Post Qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree
- Eligible to work in the U.K.