Social Worker - Assessment Team - North London - Starting from £32,000 + benefits
Our Client in North London is looking for a motivated Social Worker to join their Assessment team! This is an exciting opportunity to gain fresh experience in a vibrant and driven team.
- £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
- £1500 retention payment every 6 months
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
- flexible working and flexible retirement
About the role:
- centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments.
- Cases allocated will require decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
- You will be required to manage complex cases while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- -multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Undertake assessments
- keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree
- Eligible to work in the U.K.