Social Worker - Generic Adults - Doncaster - £27 per hour
Our client is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their generic adults team.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must have experience with various service users and have worked with a complex case load in previous posts.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Social Worker:
- £27 per hour
- Complex case load, allowing you to gain valuable experience
- Working under a well structured management team
- Long term contract
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Working in a generic social work team supporting a variety of adult needs
- Lead professional in safeguarding investigations and Best Interests Meetings
- Completing Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Facilitating complex case review with operational management
- Creating new polices and protocols with team in line with changing reforms (Care Act, Lone working polices, Duty Process).
- Contributing views and implementing new ideas with (based upon client needs within boroughs) commissioning colleagues to agree new tender contracts.
- Completing Continuing Care assessments annual care review reports.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.