Social Worker - Safeguarding and Assessment Team - Bournemouth - £35 p/h
Bournemouth requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Safeguarding and Assessment Team. This is an opportunity to work in a small authority in a stable, organised team. The successful Safeguarding and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a Family Assessment team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Duty and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.