Social Worker - Hospital - Surrey - £28 to £30ph
My client in Surrey has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Workers based in Epsom General.They are looking for workers with experience in fast-paced settings who can hit the ground running in a well-established and supportive team.
Hospital and Community experience is desirable, with safeguarding and mental capacity knowledge also recommended. Please apply now.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Free parking available
- Pleasant geographical environment
- Flexible working
- Training opportunities available
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Hospital Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Providing advice and guidance
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Promote equality of opportunity
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Familiar with working in a fast paced environment
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.