Senior Social Worker - Fostering Team - Oxfordshire - Up to £32ph
A Social Worker is required to join a Fostering Team in Oxfordshire. This is great opportunity to join a well established organisation which is looking to expand their service. Offering good support and supervision as well as career progression opportunities.
Benefits of the role as a Senior Social Worker:
- Flexible working from home
- Career progression opportunities
- Good support and supervision
As a Senior Social Worker, you will have:
- Experience of fostering post qualified or placement
- Knowledge of fostering regulations and national minimum standards
- Good report writing skills
- Experience of placing children in foster and adoption settings.
- Experience of working co-operatively with foster carers and other professionals.
- Experience of undertaking and completing the assessment of foster carers
- Bachelor Degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent Social Work Qualification.
- Registration with HCPC.
As a Senior Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.