Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Blackburn - £25.02 per hour
We're looking for a qualified Social Worker to join a busy hospital discharge team in Blackburn.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic with a high level of commitment and be able carry out strength based assessments, risk management and review and case work.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- £25.02 per hour
- Valuable experience in a fast paced working environment
- Regular supervision
- Thriving team
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working alongside Care Act Legislation
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Assessments
- Assessing patients for discharge
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working to time-scales
- Dealing with delayed discharges
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.