Social Worker - Children's First Response - Worcestershire - £30p/h
Our Client Worcester requires Social Workers with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their assessment team.
As a successful Social Worker you should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment, be able to come in and hit the ground running and be committed to work as a team. The ideal candidate will have gained valuable experience in completing assessment and working a duty rota.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- Highest rate of pay in the area for a social worker
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
- Same training as permanent members of staff
The successful their First Response Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Previous experience of a first response/MASH environment
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a First Response Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.