Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Wolverhampton - £29.93 / 30 hours
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a versatile Looked After Children (LAC) Team in Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.