Social Worker - Child Protection - Rutland - £30.00 per hour
We have an opportunity for an experience social worker to join a fast paced and supportive team in Rutland. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must have worked within front line services.
The managers are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running who has extensive knowledge in Child Protection and can manage a case load accordingly.
Don't forget, if you refer a friend and they start working through Liquid then you can get £200!
Further benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include the following:
- Stable and supportive team.
- Pleasantly modern office.
- Training opportunities throughout.
- Excellent geographical location.
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme.
Successful applicants will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 investigations.
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties.
- Court work.
- Public and private law care proceedings.
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Have a full UK licence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.