Senior Social Worker - Case Management Team - Sandwell - £29.93ph
We are currently hiring for an exciting new opportunity and looking for a dedicated social worker to work full time within a children and families team based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and will be registered with the HCPC. The candidate must also have recent experience of managing complex Child Protection cases and possess and demonstrate the ability to complete and engage in court work to a highly professional level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced placement that has a supportive and friendly team.
Don't forget, if you refer a friend and they start working through Liquid then you can get £200!
Benefits of the role working in a Care Planning and Court Team:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Supportive Management
- Access to Liquid Training and free DBS
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Stable authority
As a Social Worker on the Care Planning and Court Team you will have experience of:
- Public Law Outline procedures
- Relevant legislation in relation to Adoption
- Completing work to timescales
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Managing a caseload
As a Social Worker on the Care Planning and Court Team You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.