Social Worker - Early Help & Prevention Team - Medway - £28/£29 per hour
My client is Medway is currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their Adult s Early Help & Prevention Team.
A unique role and integrated team that focuses on the provision of supportive packages of care in the community to a varied service user base, a breadth of experience covering safeguarding, mental health, older people and disability services would be ideal. The manager is keen to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply!
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Supportive manager
- Regular supervision
- Laptop provided
- Opportunity to develop experience of a wide range of cases
- Long term opportunity
Main duties as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Work with people with adults aged 18+
- Working under the Care Act
- Cover duty as required
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Working in conjunction with support co-ordinators
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.