Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Newham - £28-£30 per hour
Our client in Newham is looking for a social sorker to join their Adult Review Team. The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have experience working with a variety of different client groups across adult social care. The successful social worker will benefit from a long term contract at a market leading pay rate for a social worker.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and it is also a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Working from home - Laptop and Mobile are given
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assessing service users in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- Managing a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.