Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - £32.34 - Sandwell
Our candidate in Sandwell is looking for an experience front line senior practitioner to join their fast paced team.
The successful individual will have gained valuable experience in supporting other staff members or ASYE's but also have extensive knowledge of front line services and court work.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Practitioner:
- Retention bonus of up to £3,000
- Local Government Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
About the role as a Child Protection Senior Practitioner:
- To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people. Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
- Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
- Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification
- Experience working with child protection or relevant experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.