Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Lambeth- £28 per hour
My client in Lambeth is currently recruiting for an experienced Hospital Discharge Social Worker. This is a fast-paced role joining a large and busy hospital team looking for an experienced worker to hit the ground running.
This is a very sought after team offering a competitive pay rate; the candidate will need to have similar experience in a Hospital Discharge Team or Rapid Response Team. Weekend working and increased rates are possible.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Competitive pay rate
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.