Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team - Nottingham - £380/Assessment
Our Client in Nottingham requires Social Workers / Best Interest Assessors to join their DoLS Team.
You will be working closely with adults, fulfill the duties and responsibilities of Best Interest Assessor (BIA) / Social Worker in the DoLS team. You will also be completing comprehensive person centred assessments to a high standard in determining whether applications made by Managing Authorities to deprive a person of their liberty. Previous extensive safeguarding experience in a similar setting would be beneficial for this specific team.
This role comes with a great amout of flexibility, with lots of home working.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the DoLS Team are:
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Flexible home working
To work on the DoLS team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience:
- Undertaking challenging and high risk assessments
- Relevant legislation's
- Professional manner with the ability to build a good rapport with both service users and colleagues or other professionals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.