Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - South London - £28ph
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker with experience of working in a hospital to join this well-managed team in South London. They're recruiting due to a promotion from within the team and are planning to interview very quickly to ensure the team are fully staffed.
Benefits of the role…
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
You will have experience of…
- Working with Vulnerable Adults within a hospital setting
- Report writing and assessments
- Developing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Working in a fast-paced environment
You MUST be..
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.