Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32 per hour
My client in Hammersmith and Fulham is looking a very experienced Social Worker to work within their community mental health team and operate as a placement review officer. The successful candidate will have experience within Mental Health settings and knowledge of the FACS criteria. The team is very supportive and are hoping for a long-term worker.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work autonomously
- Carry out assessments of need
- Assess and manage risk and maintain accurate records
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.