Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Surrey, Epsom - £28 - £30 per hour
My client in Surrey is currently looking for someone to join their Adults Community Team based in Epsom. To provide a professional social work service to adults living in Surrey, their families and carers in line with national legislation and local policy and procedure.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Lengthy contract
- Competitive rate of pay
- Pleasant geographical area
- Regular Supervision
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As an experienced Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Social work staff working in Adult Social Care Services will be based in a community, hospital or specialist team and will be required to work flexibly.
- Take professional responsibility as directed for managing a caseload which will include individuals, children, families and carers who require support and guidance.
- Demonstrate confident and effective judgement about risk and accountability in decision making.
- Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs and to ensure that a proportionate assessment is completed in a way that enables maximum participation.
- Understand the forms of harm and their impact on people and be able to identify safeguarding concerns.
- Where relevant and with support undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding.
- Share and present professional knowledge and expertise with colleagues within the team.
- When appropriate provide professional reflective supervision to staff who are not professionally qualified.
Candidates for this role will be:
- HCPC registered
- Successfully completed ASYE (those who qualified 2012 onwards)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.