Social Worker - Adoption - North London - Salary from £31,324 + benefits
Our Client in North London is looking for a social worker to join their Adoption team. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a wider experience within an Adoption service.
- £2000 retention payments after 18 months of service.
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training and pension scheme.
About the role:
- using excellent communication skills, specializing in the adoption process to be able to find good matches when it comes to connecting children with the right adoptive family.
- carry a caseload of adoption and Special Guardianship cases, and family finding for children with a plan for adoption or special guardianship.
- recruitment, training, development, support, assessment and review of prospective adopters, post adoption support and special guardianship assessments and support.
- The structure of the adoption service includes one team manager, one senior practitioners and six social workers managed by the fostering and adoption service manager.
- Social Work Degree
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Post-qualified experience