Social Worker - Court Team - North London - Starting from £31,324 + benefits
Our Client in North London is looking for an experienced and vibrant social worker to join their Court team. This is a brilliant opportunity to develop your social work practice in a fast-paced and exciting team.
- £2000 retention payments after 18 months of service.
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- pension scheme
About the role:
- successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business relates to care proceedings and onward planning for children who are not able to return to their family of origin.
- The skill base required centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments with confidence.
- Court Team social workers will provide evidence in care proceedings as the expert witness on behalf of the local authority.
- Social Work degree
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work
- Post-qualified experience