Team Manager - Fostering - North London - PART-TIME - From £46,680 + benefits (pro-rata)
Our Client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Fostering team. If you are looking for reduced hours (18 hours) in a management position within the Fostering service, then this is the ideal role for you.
- yearly retention amount of £2000 for Children in Care after 18 months of service.
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- pension scheme
About the role:
- The successful candidate will join supportive colleagues whose core business relates to supporting Fostering Carers and young people in the need of foster families.
- The skill base required centre on managing performance of Social Workers with the end objective of increasing foster carers within the Borough of Haringey for children in Care
- 18 hour week
- To provide management and support which ensures the Team delivers a high quality social work service to children and families, working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations.
- To ensure excellent team management other staff are provided with excellent management, supervision, appraisal and personal development opportunities.
- To contribute to the development of practice and policy initiatives across children’s services.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Social Work degree
- previous managerial experience ideally