CP/LAC - Long Term Team - Social Worker - York - £30ph
My client requires a social worker with extensive post-qualified experience. The successful client should be comfortable managing complex cases in a busy team. Candidates must have recent experience in child protection. Applicants will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confident in court arena.
Benefits of the role include:
- Good authority with positive testimonials
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular supervision and team meetings.
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
The successful social worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy