Social Worker - Localities Team - Brent - Up to £37 per hour
A Social Worker is required to join a busy Locality Team team in Brent. Duties in this team will involve conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans sufficiently in written form.
Benefits of this Localities role at Brent:
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at a local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Locality Team Social Worker, your duties will include:
- To participate in supervision
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To provide a service to children in need and their families in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- Respond to the public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities and time scales.
As a Locality Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.