Social Worker - Contact, Assessment and Intervention - Durrington, West Sussex - up to £35ph
We are currently looking for a skilled Social Worker to join an assessment team based in Durrington, West Sussex. You will be working in a rural area and benefit from a supportive team with very competitive rates (earn around £60,000 annually!).
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team. If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, and will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay - as much as £60,000 annually
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
- Long contracts
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a fast paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.