Social Worker - Adults Physical Disability Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28ph
Our Client in Bedfordshire requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Physical Disability's Team.
This role requires the ability to assess the Needs of Older People and Physical Disabilities, as well as extensive Knowledge of Mental Capacity Work Safeguarding DOLS.
You will be expected to respond, within the role, to the needs of the service in being positive, flexible and empathetic to service users and carer's needs, working in an integrated way to promote and deliver independence.
Previous experience is an Adults role is essential.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
As an Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.