Team Manager - First Response - Merton - Starting from £51,969 + benefits
Our Client in Merton is looking for a Team Manager to join their First Reponse service. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a borough with an 'outstanding' Ofsted report and to join them on the journey to maintain such high standards.
- £1500 'Golden Hello'
- Car allowance
- Generous annual leave
About the role:
- Ability to manage, supervise and develop staff to enhance performance
- Ability to develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Ability to develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Ability to initiate, plan, manage and implement change
- Ability to liaise and negotiate effectively across agency boundaries in order to provide effective support
- Ability to interpret and analyse information and problems and use, where necessary, as catalyst to implement innovative/creative changes in the delivery of services
- Effective written / verbal communication / presentational skills and I.T. skills
- Ability to establish Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks, which are able to identify good practice and promptly address areas of concern
- Ability to ensure that timely appraisal, supervision, support and direction are provided to staff
- Able to use own initiative, work under pressure and manage time, resources and competing priorities in a structured effective way
- Ability to promote equality and anti-discriminatory practice, and recognise the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
- Able to work flexibly and creatively and a willingness to work some evenings usually by prior arrangement
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Car driver
- HCPC registered
- managerial experience
- Social Work degree