Social Worker - Family Support and Protection - Bognor Regis, West Sussex - up to £35ph
We are currently looking for a skilled Social Worker to join a child protection team based in Bognor Regis. You will be working in a rural area and benefit from a long contract, supportive team and very competitive rates (earn around £60,000 annually!).
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team. If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long contracts
- Rural area
- Very competitive rates - as much as £60,000 annually
- Supportive team
- Regular and reflective supervision
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have full license and use of own vehicle.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.