Social Worker - Targeted Youth Support - Hemel Hempstead - £28ph
Hemel Hempstead are looking for a Social Worker to join their team focusing on targeted youth support. The pay rate is up to £28 per hour.
The Targeted Youth Support Service is a uniquely integrated service delivering a range of interventions to adolescents and their families, including undertaking Youth Justice Orders, Statutory Social Worker to Children Looked After and family support/prevention work.
The team is a highly supportive team and are very welcoming to agency staff. This is an opportunity to grow and develop skills of social work practice with adolescents and families and to truly influence the lives of young people.
- Qualified and HCPC registered Social Worker.
- Post qualifying experience is essential and a proven track record of assessing the needs of young people and their families.
- Experience of either working with young people involved in the Youth Justice Service and/or of working with Children Looked After.
- Must be a car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.