Court Team - 2 Vacancies - Advanced Social Worker - Haringey - up to £35ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a busy Court Team based in Haringey, North London. Our client will require a high quality social worker who will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The purpose of the Court Work team is to provide a service to all children where a decision has been made to issue care proceedings, and where children require Section 7 and Section 37 reports for court. Social workers in the court team will be responsible for undertaking all identified assessments and progress plans as identified within the legal framework. In addition they will be responsible for preparation of written evidence, attendance at court, advocates/professionals meetings and instructing solicitors representing the council.
Social workers in the court team also have responsibility to co-work cases alongside the Permanence Team when children are subject to parallel planning with one of the possible outcomes being adoption.
Key responsibilities will include:
- High quality assessments of the needs of children and their families.
- Provide concise, clear and analytical reports for court purposes, to include Viability Assessments, Parenting Assessments, Special Guardianship Assessments, Section 7 & Section 37 reports.
- Produce thorough and robust, good quality care plans.
- Undertake direct work with children
- To be able to complete sibling assessments, to inform decisions as to whether children should be placed together or not in a permanent placement?
- To be able to operate effectively in court and to give verbal evidence as the recognised expert in relation to the children and families on your case load.
As an Advanced Social Worker in Court Team you will have experience of:
- Must have experience of court proceedings and PLO
- Previous Child Protection experience
- Clear and concise report writing skills
As a Social Worker you will be…
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.