Social Worker - Looked After Children - Hemel Hempstead - Starting from £31,822 + benefits
Our Client in Hertfordshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Looked After Children's service. This is a great opportunity to build you social work knowledge in an encouraging and motivated team.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- car lease scheme
- relocation package of up to £6,000
About the role:
- provide social work services to children aged 18 and under who are looked after by Hertfordshire Children's Services.
- work together with other social workers to provide the best service possible to the children who are in our care.
- provide a range of support for young people to help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives
- provide the Children Looked After with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence.
- fully committed to working in partnership with young people; their parents and other professionals to provide and develop services to ensure their health needs are attended to and help them catch up with their school work.
- work closely with our Children In Care Council who
- are a group of young people who have experienced being in care and help us to continually improve the way we promote the best interests of children.
- Social Work degree
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- post-qualified experience