Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Redhill - Up to £43,150 + benefits
Our Client in Redhill, Surrey has an exciting new opportunity available in their Child Protection team. They have a vacancy for a Senior Social Worker! This is an ideal post for someone who is looking for their new promotion and to work in a dynamic and diverse team.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
About the role:
- Surrey ensure that our social workers have manageable workloads, regular supervision, and through annual appraisals you will be have the opportunity for career development and pay progression.
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers.
- Surrey County Council will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
- As a member of the Assessment Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- HCPC registered
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Full driving license and car