Team Manager - Fostering - Hackney - £35 - £38 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Fostering Team Manager. You must have previous experience and knowledge of legislation and recent experience of fostering and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. This role is to support Foster carer's and be complaint with the National minimum standards and Guidance for Fostering. You will be expected to be IT compliant and work within the Liquid Logic recording system.
This post is key to developing Hackney’s model of social work intervention. It’s creation responds to the changing needs of the service, providing a defined progression for Social Workers.
2 years minimum fostering management experience. They will only consider and accept candidates who have 2 years minimum fostering management experience.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Previously working as a fostering team manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.