Social Worker - PART-TIME - Community Mental Health Team - Lambeth - £27.80ph
Lambeth are looking for an experienced social worker to work part time with their Early Onset Community Mental Health Team.
They need an experienced Social Worker to work autonomously from day one. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team Mental Health Team in Lambeth
- Work autonomously from day
- Work with a very small case load of short term work
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act and the Care Act is necessary.
- Supervising other members of staff, and/or care co-ordination experience
- Write mental health act reports and attend mental health act tribunals
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.