Social Worker - Intervention Team - Havering - £32 per hour
A Social Worker is required for the Intervention Support Team in East London . This role will involve holding a mixed case load of Child in Need, Child Protection & Looked After Children cases from the ages of 0-18 years old.The right candidate will have relevant and consistent experience of working with such cases, with an established knowledge and experience of Child Protection and the 26 week PLO framework, additional experience of LAC will be advantageous . This is an exciting opportunity for any social workers as the service is in the process of restructuring, meaning there will be opportunity for progression into more senior posts.
Benefits of the role:
- Experienced management team
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Access to the "Liquid Processes" training scheme that offers a variety of training packages to meet your needs and support your HCPC application.
You will have experience of:
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.