AMHP - Adults Mental Health Team - Hammersmith & Fulham - £35 per hour
My client in Hammersmith and Fulham is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their mental health team.
The successful candidate will work with service users who have mental health difficulties and or were residents of The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Practice as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, undertake work within the Care Act 2014, including conducting placement reviews in and out of borough, setting up packages of care and presenting cases to panel. There will also be some case management of care co-ordinating care plans in line with the Care Programme Approach (CPA) process, carrying out assessments of need, carers assessments, assess and manage risk and maintain up to date computer records.
Benefits of the role as Adults Mental Health Social Workers:
- Hugely rewarding as you help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
- High earning potential.
- Opportunities for long-term advancement and strong growth potential.
As an experienced Adults Mental Health Practitioner your duties will include:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As an Adults Mental Health Practitioner you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.