Social Worker - Complex Care - Bromley - £28 per hour
My client in Bromley is currently looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker who can hit the ground running to join the Adults Care Team.
Within the role you would respond to the needs of the service in being positive, flexible and empathetic to service users and carers' needs working in an integrated way to promote and deliver independence.
Those with substantial experience dealing with complex cases will be looked upon more favourably as social worker needs to be highly experienced in adult social care dealing with complex cases mental capacity assessment.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
Duties of the role include as an Adults Care Social Worker:
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
As an Adults Care Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.