Social Worker - CAMHS - East Anglia - £22-24p/h
We are currently recruiting for a client who require a CAMHS Practitioner working with a Mental Health Hospital in East Anglia . This is a locum position on a 37hour per week contract.
You will be working in a busy, fast paced team and managing your own caseload of children and young adults who are experiencing significant mental health problems who require intensive support.
The successful CAMHS Social Worker must display:
- Ability to managing a mixture of complex cases which could involve various complexities such as ADHD, ASD School observations, ODD, OCD, depression, psychosis, anger management, eating disorders, low self-esteem, sleeping difficulties, emotion difficulties, relationship difficulties, anxiety, Self-harm etc.
Duties as a CAMHS Social Worker include:
- Initial Assessments
- Assessing needs through a variety of medium
- Contributing to a multi-agency assessment process
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting mental health assessments in a variety of environments e.g. at home, hospital
- Devising and implementing a range of therapeutic interventions Identify risks to the child and formulate a plan of care
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.