Social Worker - Safeguarding/ Assessment Team - Staffordshire - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Staffordshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Safeguarding/ Referral and Assessment Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, and will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
- Long contracts
- Previous experience with section 47's, initial assessments and working duty rota are essential to this role.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.