Social Worker - Intake and Assessment - Exclusive South Wales Opportunity - £28 per hour
My client in South Wales requires an experienced social worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Intake and Assessment.
The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment. You will have access to remote working, flexible working and exclusive rates through ourselves.
Benefits of the role as Intake and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Intake and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.