Social Worker - Children's Hospital Assessment - Oxfordshire - £30 p/h
My client in Oxfordshire is looking for a qualified social worker with extensive experience in working with children and families to cover a vacancy in the John Radcliffe Hospital Assessment team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and experienced team and where you will receive regular supervision and opportunities for development. The post will be for a min of 3 months and possibly extended.
As a Children's Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Pre-birth Assessments
- Assessments of children who present at hospital with child protection concerns.
- Social work services to patients of the hospital involving assessments and planning for vulnerable children.
- Taking cases to CP conferences and into legal proceedings.
- Placement planning for babies and mothers/parents.
- Duty cover for the hospital
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Holder of Practice Educator 2 qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.