Team Manager - Family Assessment and Support - Cornwall - £32 p/h
We have vacancy in Cornwall for an experienced Team Manager to run the Family Assessment and Support team in Camborne. Cornwall is a stable local authority and have been working to reduce case loads and evenly spread work providing good support for managers. The successful candidate should have recent statutory social work management experience, experience of allocating work and signing off assessments and plans, primarily under S17 and S47 but also within the Court arena.
In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and assistant team manager, therefore experience in a managerial role previous is required.
Benefits of the role as a Team Manager:
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.