Social Worker - Children's Through Care - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Coventry are seeking an experienced social worker to join a well-managed Through Care team working on interesting and engaging cases.
The cases in the team will be long-term Looked after Children as part of a care plan as well as children on permanent care plans. Successful applicants will need to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse.
The successful candidate will have gained valuable experience in court work, writing reports and working with LAC cases.
Benefits of the role as a Through Care Social Worker:
- Desirable working environment
- Potential for career progression
- Well managed team
- Interesting role
The successful Through Care Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Statutory duties relating to children in care.
- Court work relating to looked after children.
- Developing and progressing care and pathways plans.
- Direct work with children.
- Knowledge of looked after procedures.
- Experience of discharging care orders and rehabilitating children back to family.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Effective networking and conflict resolution
- Report writing and written communications
As a Children's Through Care Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Sian Donald 0161 235 6845