Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - CWD - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
Our Client in Dudley is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children With Disabilities Team. There will be a range of statutory duties working with children with complex needs and disabilities.
This will include working with Children In Need, Children In Care, Children subject to Child Protection Plans and Court Proceedings.
The ideal Social Worker will ideally have previous experience in a Children's / Children's With Disabilities role.
Benefits of the role as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Possibility of long term contracts
- Join a well-connected team
- Stable authority
- Autonomy in role
- CV Enhancement
As a Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
- Working on a duty rota
As a Children With Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previous extensive post qualified experience working within a Children With Disabilities setting
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.