Social Worker - CAMHS - North-West Kent - Up to £32,000 + benefits
Our Client in Kent are looking for an experienced social worker to join their CAMHS service. This is an excellent opportunity.
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
About the role:
- Be responsible for developing and monitoring Godden Green’s response to safeguarding, including effective reporting in a timely manner
- Develop systems to track safeguarding referrals and outcomes
- Act as link practitioner with local agencies to support collaboration and shared resources
- Provide safeguarding supervision to staff
- Lead on the review and dissemination of learning from complex cases
- Influence the understanding of staff in regards to statutory requirements of Parental Responsibility and Looked After Children
- Provide supervision to other social workers in post
- Provide leadership to all staff in understanding their responsibilities under safeguarding
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree
- experience working with mental health patients within a dynamic MDT.
- experienced in the assessment, risk assessment and treatment of psychiatric problems.
- knowledge and understanding of relevant mental health legislation, you’ll have experience in effective communication with families and external agencies.