Social Workers (2 vacancies)- Adults Disabilities/CHC - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
My client in Hertfordshire is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Disabilities/CHC Team. The team are very welcoming to agency Social Workers and historically they offer extended contracts and stability for workers. The successful candidate will be offered regular supervision and lots of support from the team - though those with experience in similar settings will be looked upon more favourably.
Benefits of the role:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
- These roles are required to undertake some specific work around Continuing Health Care (CHC).
- The assignments will be for an initial period of 3 months with a view to be ongoing.
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- Furthermore experience of working within Learning Disabilities and/or Physical Disabilities would be preferable.
- Continuing Health Care experience
- Strong assessment skills
- Learning Disabilities and/or Physical Disabilities experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
- 2 x roles available, one in Stevenage and one in Hemel Hempstead.
As an Adults Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.