Social Worker - Integrated Rehab & Reablement Team - Brent - £28/£29 per hour
The post is based within the Integrated Rehab and Reablement team and will involve working alongside the community rehab therapists from intermediate care. The reablement team referrals come via the Hospital Discharge process including Home First and also from within Social Care Duty Team.
The team is crucial in supporting clients to regain skills and maintain their independence and autonomy in the community and reduce the need for ongoing support from Social Care.
The post holder will be responsible for undertaking goal setting assessments at the outset of reablement; reviewing progress with individuals and carers, liaising with providers and working with reablement care providers.
On completion of reablement the post holder is responsible for social care assessments and presenting and setting up care packages
The role involves active liaison and work with clients and their families looking at options to promote self resilience
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Competitive rate
As a Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services
- Completing reviews and assessments
- Handling complex caseloads
- Working with the mental capacities act
- Demonstrate and ensure high standards and probity with Council policy, standards and the law.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Work corporately and in line with overall Council objectives to enable the breaking down of departmental barriers and the delivery of the Council's improvement agenda.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
As a Social Worker you should have:
- Experience working in an adult social work post qualified role
- Previous experience of safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.